Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look Who's In a Magazine Already!

Not me.


Kellen, a fellow WGHS graduate / survivor, is making quite the name for himself in the Blacksburg area, pretty much giving everything he has to offer to what he loves. The Vinyl House project seems to be going quite well so far, but of course not without the expected bumps along the way. I really didn't know what to make of this bold move at first, but with this article, and talking to Nick tonight, I want to believe. With that much energy and passion going into this project of his, I believe he only has one place to go: up.

I wish you all the luck, my man, and hope you have a PR position available soon.

Oh, Nick's in there too, but only in picture form (photo two, the guy with the smug "I'm the shit" look. What can I say, when he's right, he's right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment